<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 15, 2006

EDIT/
2.4km is finally over. I exceeded my target. Got 14.09minutes. :D I'm happy with it. Haha. Try failing it a zillion times and you'll know why I'm so frigging happy over this pathetic timing.

Concert and shopping tomorrow. ( : I don't know what to wear la, seriously. This is killing me.

I think I have a very weird character. Its hard to actually know wth I'm thinking because I'm just simply too weird? Right. Don't bother trying to know me. And if you think you do, please think again. You'll realize that you actually don't know a shit about me.

Recently, I was feeling very frustrated and so, I picked up this book, "What on earth am I here for" and started reading. It was really meaningful though I'm still stuck at like what? Chapter 4? There's one part where I feel I can really relate to.

Here it goes. "Many people are driven by resentment and anger. They hold on to hurts and never get over them. Instead of releasing their pain through forgiveness, they rehearse it over and over in their anger, while others blow up and explode it onto others. Both responses are unhealthy and unhelpful. Resentment always hurts you more than it does the person you resent. While your offender has probably forgotten the offense and gone on with life, you continue to stew in your pain, perpetuating the past. Listen: Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you unless you hold on to the pain through resentment. Your past is past! Nothing will change it. You are only hurting yourself with your bitterness. For your own sake, learn from it, and then let it go."

Its really true. Though I'm not the sort who goes around exploding at others, I just tolerate. And letting go of the pain you feel is not as easy as it sounds. Forgiveness is one thing. But can you forget? I doubt so. I have learnt from all past experiences, and that's the reason why I choose to close up. I don't wanna open up those wounds. Sigh. I shall have more faith and hopefully, my prayers will be answered.

Alright. This is a long and naggy entry. Bye.

I'm only holding on to what I think is safe.